Sarkar Wire Mesh Anti Slip Plywood
is made using 100% hardwood and covered with a layer of waterproof phenolic film. The wear side of the Wire Mesh Anti Slip Plywood has a rough wire mesh pattern and the reverse side is smooth film or raw plywood as needed. The edges of Wire Mesh Anti Slip Plywood are sealed with acrylic paint to prevent water penetration. The wire mesh surface has high wear resistance and anti-slip properties.
The panels are overlaid with a phenol film and have a wire mesh & chequered pattern imprinted during hot pressing process. During this process a Wire Mesh / Anti-Slip pattern is also applied.
Our standard color of the Film is brown but can be produced in other colours depending on requirements.
Available non-slip surfaces
Standard Anti-Slip & Chequered pattern applied
- Transport industry (floors for semi-trailers, trailers, buses)
- Containers floors
- Face : Keruing (100% Hard Wood)
- Core : 100% Eco Friendly, High Density – Hardwood
- Film : Phenolic 125gsm DYNEA, Finland (Brown) / DONGWA, Korea
- Glue : WBP/CWR as required
- Density : 672kg/m3 – 800kg/m3
- Thickness : 18mm (13ply), 18mm (15ply)
- 8.2 x 4.1 feet 2500 x 1250mm
- 8.0 x 4.0 feet 2440 x 1220mm
- 7.0 x 4.0 feet 2140 x 1220mm
- 6.0 x 4.0 feet 1840 x 1220mm