High density wood with superior mechanical properties is used to manufacture Sarkar Marine Plywood
. Our Marine Plywood meets Marine grade standards globally with upto 72+ of boling water resistance. Excellent and easy to use on machines, our Marine Plywood can effectively replace solid wood of higher thickness. Our Marine Plywood features superior bond strength between veneers, virtually unaffected by moisture and dampness.
Sarkar Marine Plywood can withstand severe climatic conditions. It passes through various quality measures starting from selection of high density timbers, strict control of face veneer and bonded with special high grade quality of Phenol resin.
- Finally it is pressed with a pressure of 20kgs/cm2 at 140-145D heat.
- Ideal for use in boat building, ship and yatch building, areas which are exposed to weather, and extreme temperatures
- Face : Keruing (100% Hard Wood)
- Core : 100% Eco Friendly, High Density – Hardwood
- Glue : WBP
- Density : 672kg/m3 – 800kg/m3
- Thickness : 38mm(25ply), 30mm(19ply), 28mm(19ply), 25mm(17ply), 21mm(15ply), 18mm(13ply), 15mm(11ply), 12mm(09ply)
- 8.0 x 4.0 feet (2440 x 1220mm)
- 7.0 x 4.0 feet (2140 x 1220mm)
- 6.0 x 4.0 feet (1840 x 1220mm)
- 8.0 x 3.0 feet (2440 x 0920mm)
- 7.0 x 3.0 feet (2140 x 0920mm)
- 6.0 x 3.0 feet (1840 x 0920mm)
- 8.0 x 2.0 feet (2440 x 0610mm)
- 7.0 x 2.0 feet (2140 x 0610mm)
- 6.0 x 2.0 feet (1840 x 0610mm)
- 4.0 x 3.0 feet (1220 x 0920mm)
- 4.0 x 2.0 feet (1220 x 0610mm)